Sunday 10 June 2012

Free Accessories

Sorry to disappoint you all, but this post isn't about a random shop that gives away free bangles and charms to strangers. It's about using what you've got and being grateful for what you have. Now, that sounds totes yawnville, so let me put it in a different way. I'm gonna teach you lot how to make your own unique necklaces and how to find fab fashion accessories in the back of your wardrobe.

So. Necklaces.
I'm usually quite organised, but somehow, I've managed to lose all my good necklaces. I really needed one to go with a plain tee, so I made one on my own! Here it is...











I didn't literally make this - I'm not that good! But I did find them and put them together. Because they're both old with a dark base it gives that *my fav necklace* look. It totes unique and look really expensive!
                                                         
To make your own, you'll need plain chain - ask you parents if you don't have one. Next you need an old ring but try to match the base (metal) colours to make it look shop bought. It doesn't matter about the size or shape of the ring, but patterned or coloured rings look good. Alternatively,  you could use a charm or a small loose keyring/phone charm.

Anything can happen when you mooch...
I was just mooching through some drawers when I found these little beauts!


This style of sunnies are really in right now. I saw some shades like these in Primark but not as cool and for like £4! As well as the smooth yet funky shape, this rim of these treasures are well reem - look!


It turns out that these were my Dads old ones - and they were vintage! They were too small for him now so he let me have them! They look amaze with anything and add a touch of moviestar glamour.
Why not try this for yourself? Check drawers, cupboards, wardrobes and ask you parents/grandparents to look through their old stuff too.

Totes love you all
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment