Sunday 10 June 2012

Guardian Angel

I LOVE this book!!! I first found out about it through a magazine as they did an interview with the 14-year-old girl who wrote it! When I found out about Sasha I was amazed. She has also written two other fab books but I was most interested in this book. She writes way better than a lot of other authors I've read and because she is young herself, you can totes feel raw emotion and situation when you read this novel. 


She heads to mature city by chatting about peer pressure and what it's like to lose someone you love. It's also a very unique and clever book that is really inspiring to any young person. The cover is perfect - it's pretty, subtle and really suits the book inside without giving anything away. Well reem!


At the very start of the book, the main character Lina dies. She had been a victim of peer pressure and had been taking drugs and drinking alchohol. Now she's stuck in the limbo stage until she's cremated. She then decides to help her friends and family by letting them know she's there and working to stop her accident ever happening to anyone else. Woah.


I heart the way that she wrote it as the late victim of the pressure which must be a hard thing to do. Sasha is destined for authordom and I really hope there's a second book! Top marks, Sash!


Totes love you all
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment